Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Introduction

There is not much to tell about myself. My name is Tony. I am an doctoral candidate, in the finishing throes of my coming dissertation defense, which means I do not possess much of a life these days. I do not know how much time I will have to post. I am new to this, still not entirely certain that this is a worthy endeavor, and from the other blog sites I have looked at over the years I noticed that there are a lot of people who post something on their blogs almost daily. That is probably not going to happen here, and I am still not sure if and when or even what I will be posting. I suppose since I am an academic and professor, I should probably attempt to focus this site on such corresponding interests, but I do not want to make this a one-dimensional page. For those of you who made it this far, congratulations. I hope I can make this page worth your while.

No comments: