Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sarah Palin's Terrorists

For those 8 or 9 ex-Hillary supporters now campaigning for McCain because you deluded yourselves into thinking Palin was a feminist (or because you frankly cannot stand the thought of someone with a different ethnicity representing what you claim to be your values), congratulations. You really screwed up.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Williams: ... is an abortion clinic bomber a terrorist, under this definition [of a terrorist]? Governor?

Sarah Palin: [after emphasizing that Bill Ayers is a domestic terrorist]... I don't know if you're gonna use the word terrorist there, but it's unacceptable and it would not be condoned, of course, under our watch ...
---------------------------------------------------------------

This is non-terrorism for Governor Palin, murdering women's clinic doctors (which she deems merely "unacceptable," since such folk are ideologically unacceptable victims of her fellow Scripture infatuates), but if you bomb an empty building, well, you are just evil.

4 comments:

Rev. Don Spitz said...

You seem to imply there is something wrong if a babykilling abortion mill is burned or bomb. Which do you prefer, a pile of bricks or a pile of dead babies? Innocent unborn babies deserve to be protected just as born children deserve to be protected. You would have no problem protecting born children if they were about to be murdered.
SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.

TA said...

"Which do you prefer, a pile of bricks or a pile of dead babies?"

Well, Don, since you asked, I'd prefer you to stop using your belief in some invisible man in the sky to dodge paying taxes, and go out and make a real living. And while you are working, for a change, those of us who have to pay taxes can rest assured that we will no longer be forced to subsidize the exempt status of "reverends" who rationalize the cold-blooded murder of someone else because they expel a piece of tissue whose fate you care more for than the humans struggling to get by in that real world (you know, rev, the one where you tell them to go ahead and starve, since they do not have the disposable income for such sinful luxuries like housing and health care).

By the way, Don, send my regards to your friend Eric Rudolph. I'm sure he's enjoying his stay in club med. It's a pity you're not there with him, especially after your past support for anthrax attacks. This should be of no consequence to you, since you use your professed belief in this fiction as a cover for being a psychotic head case. After all, according to your little red book, Lot offered up his daughters to Sodom and Gomorrah. A soft, pasty wannabe like yourself should go for at least two cartons.

Grump Girl said...

rev. don, I prefer to believe that your viewpoint is based on an alternate-reality, since you see nothing wrong with the killing innocent women.

and ta, we will be screwed if McCain gets elected and then has a heart attack. (And I might have a heart attack if Obama doesn't win.)

TA said...

Well, GG, I don't think you'll have to worry. After next Tuesday, you'll be in good health. I have no doubt who is going to win on Nov. 4th and it won't be the crypt keeper from Arizona. The Spitzs of the world, though, are a concern. I hope I'm wrong, but I detect a growing violent strain in these people, much as they veered off to back in the '90s (culminating in the Oklahoma City bombing). Of course, Palin doesn't consider these lunatics to be terrorists. Just read Spitz's words and imagine who he's voting for. It won't be Obama or anyone who he thinks that should be murdered for failing to think as he does.