Sunday, January 11, 2009

Moron Report #27: Pastor Steven L. Anderson

Whenever I think of why I so despise Christianity, and organized religion in general, someone like Steven Anderson comes along. The pastor at the Faithful World Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona, ole Stevie is a walking, talking, screaming advertisement for tax exemption repeal. Here is pastor bigot's take on Barack Obama.



That is right, in between this god-fearing man's profanities (I am sure this is the kind of language Jesus would approve of), he compares our president-elect to the devil and a "partial birth abortion." Congratulations, Steven. You are a moron. And please, if you ever want to commit revolutionary suicide in a small South American country, I will personally take a collection to buy you the Kool-Aid.

4 comments:

Vilges Suola said...

I've just discovered this idiot and embedded one of his battier sermons into a post on my blog. Apparently the world is full of men who pee sitting down, and this explains the terrible state it's in.

TA said...

Well, yes, of course. I mean, if we just stood up and went to the bathroom, our unemployment rate would drop by 2% (with all of the janitors needed to clean up after us). Actually, not wanting to reveal too much, I did not know it was custom for men to sit during this act, but I guess it is nice to know what according to this lunatic pastor I am being a real man. Now I want to sit down.

Anonymous said...

Faithful Word Baptist Church
Pastor Steven L. Anderson
2707 W Southern Ave, Suite #105
Tempe, AZ 85282

Phone: (480) 248-4082
E-mail: Info@faithfulwordbaptist.org

C R A Z Y....

Anonymous said...

Typical Christian imbecile.